- My clocks are made of polymer clay, mounted onto hardboard for stability.
- Each has a high-quality, U.S.-made quartz movement with an on/off switch and a hanger.
- Battery included? Of course!
- Muted but slightly sparkly backgrounds. No paint! It’s all polymer clay, except the telephone wire legs.
- Available in three background colors and two sizes.
- Let me know in the comments box in the shopping cart what color birds you’d like. I suggest at least one red.
$ 88.00 / each
>>> Images are more or less to scale.
- Polymer clay textured with ancient imagery, embellished with an arrowhead, various techno components, and more. After it’s cured, I antique with acrylic paint.
- The faux rusty clock face is actually a repurposed CD!
- Available in brown or black, three shapes/sizes.
- These photos are representative only; we’ll discuss specifics when you place your order.
$ 115.00 / each
>> Images are actually pretty close to scale.