All of my light switch plates are made of polymer clay, baked directly onto a plastic switch plate from the local electric supply store. They’ll fit any standard construction. Mounting screws are included and are painted to match the switch plate.
Click >> here << to see many of the different sizes and configurations available. Don’t see what you need? Just ask; I’m sure I can get it for you.
- Jaunty little birds perched on leafy branches, against a muted and slightly sparkly background.
- It’s all polymer clay — no paint! Okay, the legs are telephone wire.
- Let me know in the comments box in the shopping cart what color birds you’d like. Red is always fun.
- Real leaves from cinnamon ferns, Christmas ferns, and yarrow were used to create raised texture in polymer clay.
- Textures are enhanced by antiquing with acrylic paints and hand-buffing.
- Green, copper, and pewter are slightly metallic; brown has a matte finish.
- Picasso-inspired faces in a variety of textured and layered colors, embellished with cane slices.
- No paint — all elements are polymer clay.
- Very much one-of-a-kind, so yours will be unique.
Click to order: Abstract Faces
- Raised texture created with an art deco style drawer pull I found at a flea market.
- Acrylic paint is rubbed onto the switch plate, then partially removed by hand-rubbing, leaving color in the recesses of the texture.