All of my light switch plates are made of polymer clay, baked directly onto a plastic switch plate from the local electric supply store. They’ll fit any standard construction. Mounting screws are included and are painted to match the switch plate.
Click >> here << to see many of the different sizes and configurations available. Don’t see what you need? Just ask; I’m sure I can get it for you.
- Jaunty little birds perched on leafy branches, against a muted and slightly sparkly background.
- It’s all polymer clay — no paint! Okay, the legs are telephone wire.
- Let me know in the comments box in the shopping cart what color birds you’d like. Red is always fun.
- Picasso-inspired faces in a variety of textured and layered colors, embellished with cane slices.
- No paint — all elements are polymer clay.
- Very much one-of-a-kind, so yours will be unique.
Click to order: Abstract Faces